Tuesday, February 10, 2009
Blogged;
Did glass painting at art club today.
Sniffed glue from 3pm to 5.30pm
Hahas.
I don't think its addictive though (:
Took chinese and maths test yesterday.
It was really annoying, when I knew that I knew what the answers were but it just didn't want to come to me.
zzz.
And Emeline says that our geog teacher has many shoes but I think she has many belts.
hahaha k thats irrelevant.
Omg but I really like her alot hahas :D
I talked alot during english lesson and got caught lol.
But once she caught again when I wasn't talking.
Think its cos I was in a discussion with myself xD
K anyway, its nice to sit beside Camilia in Science haha.
She keep taking notes then I just follow her, which makes me pay attention alot (:
Keep getting distracted lately in class zzz.
I told Sya I was going to emo in maths yesterday haha and she got angry cos I wouldn't reply her when she asks stuff HAHAHA.
I just find it very funny (:
Can't wait to finish my glass bottle but I think it will break soon when it gets home. =/
-Si Min @ [[9:03 PM]]