Monday, January 05, 2009
Blogged;
HAPPY BIRTHDAY SYAHIRAH! =]
andd nevermind about the dare ahh =] LOLL.
Anyway we changed the seating arrangement today.
Not really good, considering the fact I'll become a sketchpad ...*(@#$@#$&^()*
Now I must get to class before dini le. ahaha =D
Yea and I really don't like the chinese book, since I take very long to read it, and I don't have long before the test(??). =X
Started on pet society recently,
hahahas it has gotten boring alrrr.
Everything also like already bought le hahahas then only visit people and walk through trees.
SPEARMINT GO ROT MANNN. =/
Was watching OC and The Class online yesterday and its nice =D
Somemore whatever they say is so much clearer hahas compared to th te-le-vi-sion
If I missed what was said still can rewinddd. :)
Saw the little nyonya premiere thing at vivo city or w/e on tv yesterday.
OMG scary la the amount of people who went.
Didn't know there were so many supporters LOL.
Ya and the number of people on all the levels, escalator, roads and carpark probably can add up to hundreds of thousands lee please.
K bye
and I'm gonna watch the last episode of the little nyonya tonight :D
-Si Min @ [[5:40 PM]]