Wednesday, January 07, 2009
Blogged;
hahahas just a few mins ago my younger sis said she wanted to listen to the rick ashley song.
Then while we were all watching, my elder sis mentioned that its a bit funny when normal people do the moves he did while he looks fine doing it.
ahahaha its so true lah. :)
anyway the class comm election as people said was on friday but how come I like didn't even know =.=
I heard Mr Liu mention it but I thought he meant we would elect next week. zzz.
The voting is so inaccurate luhh. ()*&^%$#@!
mr heng hasn't come for 3 days and I hate the textbook exercises.
Even more worse if he doesn't even go through it. =.=
If the mr heng is who I think he is, then I've seen him in school and not during lessons. x.x
went for cca display today. :)
just sat on the seats while the guys did the talking lols.
ours like damn fast lol just say when we have cca, what we do then a few other things then ok le.
sometimes not even 10mins I think ahahaa.
then went to the music room where all the guzheng having cca display. :D
when I came out from the room I was kinda in a rush cos my cca packing up le, then I step on all the people the shoes and fell LOLLL.
the SCs were like standing there and its all funny to me LOLLL.
sorethroat go awayyyyyy. :(
-Si Min @ [[9:18 PM]]