Sunday, December 07, 2008
Blogged;
heyheyhey people.
K la now I blog lots and lots.
Or maybe not so much after all.
So these few weeks my life has been boring.
I have been ROTTING! LOLS.
Sleep after 2am or way later, and wake up at noon. o.o
I've been trying to sleep late and wake up early to get tired at night so I'll sleep early but, obviously you can expect, hahahas
DUH its didn't work. =/
And I've been thinking.
Maybe if I had no distractions, and could use the comp the whole day, and work like some mad horse LOLL, I'll be able to finish every single piece of homework in a week!
But hahas I think that might be a little exaggerating.
Anyhow, I have only finished my maths and home economics homework so far, which to me is quite pathetic.
Hahas I guess HISTORY might really repeat itself. =/
Cos its really all just, "Ai ya today I forgot to do it. Nevermind, tomorrow can do." LOLS. =)
Lets talk about SUNDAY!
November 2nd?
(Omg this is even earlier than the previous previous post. o.O)Yea it is so. =)
Formation and formations, made me hungryyyyyyy!!
But still leh, every week we have to do 30 crunches, right after footdrill and before lunch.
But I cheat a little everytime. =P hahas.
So must wait and wait before its time to eat. =DD
There were souvenirs to be made, complicated. =/
Something they called tagging. Its like sewing.
November 9!!!
K la all this is refer to my sister's blog one.
I really don't remember what happened hahas.
STMMMM.
I assume we did similar things?!?!!?
Should be so anyway. LOL.
So I went on YOUTUBE and listened to the mamma mia soundtrack.
I wanted to watch the video the other time on the bus in malaysia but instead we watched High School Musical. =/
Click here click there and listened to DANCING QUEEN. =DD
Its just something that we're playing.
Omg and its really nice!
I've heard my dad talk about it for quite a long time.
Since I was like small.
And only now I know what it is.
HAHAS.
FRIDAY NOV 14.
We were going back home from combined practice and sectionals.
And this is quoted from my sister's blog.
HAHAS.
anyway caught up with simin at traffic light
so yah i laughed all the way back home
she like mention something, saying that for our household ah,
we dont call each other "da jie, er mei, or xiao mei"
we call straight away by names, "oi sihui!! eh ling, SIMIN!!!!!"
like that kk w/e
so i was like, "simin then i call you da mei okay"
obviously there's nth called da mei right, it bloody hell dont even exist ~
went crazy all the way home ,"yoyo da mei, wassup da mei!!!!"
LOL
k . lol..
sorry guys. im lame :X
Hahas I think its interesting. :X
15 NOV, OPEN HOUSE :)
K arrived a little late then went and joined the hard science booth.
Slack alot, exchanged my history textbook for the normal chinese textbooks.
@$#$@%^&*()(*%&^$#@
Some crap that I couldn't change anymore so hahas
I found XIN HUI.
LOLS.
Anyway stamped the card and all, lost a balloon to the 2 storey ceiling.
Got 5 from ms lim hahas then give give give left 3, lost another to the balloon filled ceiling!!
Then at home, burst burst burst and no more!
HAHAS.
The registration counter was fun!
Yi Xuan is really good k.
Time passed fast while I was there. =D
Then all the papers, bookmarks and stuff kept running out.
In the end there were actually left overs. :/
Overall funnn lahhhh. :D
anyway just a little something for you guys.
LOL. Credits to!?!? dad :D
- The Silent generation, people born before 1946. (!~?!?)
- The Baby Boomers, people born between 1946 and 1959. (?!!?!?)
- Generation X, people born between 1960 and 1979. (?!!?!?)
- Generation Y, people born between 1980 and 1995. SEE BELOW (:
Why do we call the last one generation Y?
I did not know, but a caricaturist explains it eloquently below...Learned something new! Now, make someone else laugh. And have a great day!

K write so much le I want go sleep.
Shall see if I'll continue on tomorrow?
NIGHTZ PEOPLE.
-Si Min @ [[12:11 AM]]