ME. Me. mE. me!
CHEW SI MIN<3
2R7- NAS.
ex- eastviewian
1.3, 2.1, 3.1
4.1, 5.1, 6.1
scorpio
Loves number 2, 7, 11, 15 <3
15th November 1995
kali_1354@hotmail.com
Saturday, November 08, 2008
Blogged;
Cynthia, I guess I'm still gonna do this quiz in the end. =]1. If your lover betrayed you, what will your reaction be?# Not really sure. See first ba.2. What will your dream wedding like?# Never thought about it.3. On your wedding day,what would you like to see?# The guy I'm marrying?4. Are you confused as to what lies ahead of you?# Not exactly.5. What's your ideal lover like?# Never thought about it either.6. If the person you secretly likes is attached, what will you do?# What else besides giving up on him? Wait until he's unattached again? Not likely.7. Is there anything that has made you unhappy these days?# Of course. Nothing major though.8. Who are currently the most important ppl to you?# My family and the people close to me. 9. Would you rather be rich and single,or married but poor?# Hopefully neither.10. What's the first thing that you do in the morning?# Stare blankly at the wall or ceiling.11. Would you give it all in a relationship?# I should think so.12. If you fall in love with 2 ppl stimultaneously, which one would u choose?# Depends on the person.13. What type of friends do you like?# Those I get along well with. :)14. What type of friends do you dislike?# Hypocrites? Annoying type? Stalkers? 15. Are you a virgin?# If not what?16. Have you ever lied to your parents?# Who doesn't? Anyway in the end I still tell them the truth.17. What did you lie about?# Many things.18. Currently, you having any crushes on anyone?# What do you think?19. Hint about him/her.# Wears a red shirt and has a black nose and black eyes. Has paws too.20. Do you think he/she know?# I don't think so.21. What phrases do you usually say when something really unexpected happens?# I say many different things depending on the unexpected thing.22. What annoys you the most?# Hmm.. Some sounds.23. What's your current obsession?# Watching television programmes, daydreaming and using the computer.24. What do you short text the most these days?# K.25. Who do you miss alot now?# I'm not missing anything at the moment.26. Which secondary school friend do you miss the most right now?# No one really. 27. Who do you idolise now?# No one.28. Best girl friends?# Sya, Eleanor, Natasha, Dini, Emeline, Cynthia, Saza and others....29.Best boy friends?# Don't know leh.30.Biggest fear?# Not so sure.31.Fav. hang out place?# Not sure either.32.If you were to go out with a group of frens, who would you choose?# Choose? I'll just see whoever's free and ask them.33.Made any new friends recently?# Errr think so.34.What kind of mood are you in most of the time?# Blank mood.35.(I am back into Earth.)Do you like the person who tagged you?# Yes. Hahas.Not tagging anyone.THE END.
-Si Min @ [[11:30 PM]]