Friday, October 17, 2008
Blogged;
Whats your full name?
@ Chew Si Min
Do you like your first name?
@ Its fine.
How long have you liked the person you currently like?
@No one.
Have you kissed anyone in the last 48 hours?
@Nope.
Did you cry today?
@No.
What were you doing this morning at 8am?
@Listening to teacher talking.
What were you doing an hour ago?
@Watching video
What are you currently doing?
@Chatting, listening to music, watching video, doing quiz.
Who last texted you a msg?
@I just cleared my inbox in the morning.
Have you told anyone that you love them today?
@No.
Do you miss anyone now?
@Not really.
Any plans for tomorrow?
@Slacking.
What was the reason behind the last time you cried?
@I was sad. lol.
Is there anyone you want to be with now?
@Maybe.
Have you kissed anyone who's name starts with C?
@No.
Name someone who make you smiles today.
@Natasha.
Name a friend who's name starts with 'Z'
@Zai Xiang.
Which of your friend stays closest to you?
@Emeline.
Do you prefer to call or to text?
@Both are fine with me.
Was yesterday better than today?
@Yup.
Can you live a day without TV and your phone?
@Ya. Computer is good enough.
Are you mad about anything now?
@Not exactly.
Do you ever think that relationships really worth it?
@Depends.
Last person you visited in a hospital?
@I only remember my grandma.
When is your last and second last hug?
@I forgot.
What does the last text msg in your inbox says?
@ -
How do you feel about your life now?
@Its okay.
Do you hate anyone?
@Ya.
Last person you called?
@My mum.
Who usually sent you the most texts in a mth?
@Syahirah/Eleanor
Is your room messy now?
@Only my stuff.
Who will be mad if your room is messy?
@Me and me.
Your shortest relationship?
@None.
Who do you look like? Father or mother?
@Half-half.
Tag 10 people to do this survey! Dont be afraid to sabotage them!!
@Syahirah
@Cynthia
@Val
@Meredith
Rest I think kena sabo-ed le.
K I'm done.
-Si Min @ [[3:23 PM]]