Sunday, October 05, 2008
Blogged;
SYA$Y@ $Y@laLA : yeap...
05 Oct 08 17:55 116.15.187.50
Apocalyspe : i have nvr said that
05 Oct 08 17:50 203.124.2.24
EL : I have never heard more creamy and cheesy things than what "samuel" said. Can u just confess who yor are? Its not working you know? Everone knows you are a fake.
05 Oct 08 17:10 202.156.11.7
saza : lets get thi sstraightened out. U dun like me and i dun like or anything u k?! grrrrr! u're pissi_g me off
05 Oct 08 15:06 202.156.11.7
samuel : Not being persistent but I just want everyone to know that I like Saza and Saza also feels the same for me. :)
05 Oct 08 14:01 116.14.97.40
adran : nice skin haha
05 Oct 08 12:00 121.7.146.148
Si Min : hahas.
05 Oct 08 11:25 202.156.10.13
SYA$Y@ $Y@laLA : I think i know that blank.... it's !@#$()_+05 Oct 08 10:15 116.15.187.50
OK now Saza I copied the whole thing already.
I have no idea whose samuel.
And ya its none of us either. =D
-Si Min @ [[7:01 PM]]