Thursday, September 11, 2008
Blogged;
OMG I'M LUCKY X 100 TODAY PLEASEEEEE.
I woke up at 6.50 but I was on time.
On time means I go to the bus stop at the usual time.
I waited for the bus for nearly 20mins.
Like what the hell?
A bus 8 came when I stepped out of the lift but it was freaking full with people inside packed like sardines in a can.
So I didn't take it.
Th next bus came at 7.20.
You wouldn't believe the number of NASians in that bus.
So, I reached school at 7.30+++++
Obviously I was very late.
National anthem probably been sung already.
People in the same bus that had walked faster were already standing facing the school with their bags on the floor.
My sis, her friend and I were made to do the same.
Luckily the OM at least asked for the reason.
Then my sis's friend told him.
And he accepted it too.
The bus was slow.
I guess its cos everybody that was late was from the same bus.
Eye witnesses?
lols.
Anyway the bus driver de wheel there have this paper with the timing.
I saw 7.18am at one bus stop then the one after that 7.30 or smth.
Couldn't see the words though.
But the timing at that time was 7.25.
o.0
Not like I know how to read the paper or anything.
But one thing confirm.
The bus was damn late.
Can't say I'm without fault either. =X
But I think first timer no detention?
Not that sure.
Green forms. =/
Hahas if we had gotten caught then my sis would probably get 1 or 2h detention.
Whole week been sleeping at 1am or later.
And sometimes doing homework perks me up then I can't sleep until 2 or 3 +++
Zzzz.
Been having science experiments for almost all the science lessons and its funnn.
Better than theory at least.
Bad thing is that I don't remember the properties like the gases that are produced or smth.
Haiz.
E-O-Y exams are so nearrr.
Hoping to finish Chapter 9 history notes for china by today.
That would be nice.
But I'm just day-dreaming la please.
With all the projects and my undone homework, I can just forget it.
My sleep can be forgone too.
Unless I remove television.
But not going to happen either. =D
hahas.
Well I better get started on my chinese.
Sleeping at 12 would be nice too.
2 hour's extra sleep.
Bye peeps.
-Si Min @ [[3:30 PM]]