Sunday, August 17, 2008
Blogged;
WOOOOOOOTTTS.
LOL.
MICHAEL PHELPS GOT HIS 8 GOLD MEDALS.
Out of these 8 I probably watched less than half of it.
His last one's gonna be on tonight at like 12?
Sad I didn't get to watch it this morning cos there was kot. ><
Just hope I can finish my homework in time to watch it. =X
The rest I didn't watch have to go internet search.
zzzzz
Got a friend who dislikes him cos she sees him everywhere.
Hahas.
It'll be decades later before there's another person who can get 8 golds in one game.
His world records may be broken in the next few years though.
Another swimmer, Dara Torres, 41 years old, got silver for the 50m freestyle.
I'm like .....
She only lost by a hundreth of a second luh.
She took part in the olympics for 5 times already.
She won't be in the next olympic most likely.
But still, she's GOOOODDDD.
This post seems like an information report.
Lols.
Everything makes me so happy.
Hahas.
Anyway,
THE END.
-Si Min @ [[4:23 PM]]