Saturday, August 02, 2008
Blogged;
Well, thought I should just post after so long.
I don't really remember all that has happened, so I'll just type out what I remember. =D
Passed my 2.4 run finally, with help from Sya and Dini.
So ya, THANKS ALOT. =)
Hard for Dini who had to keep pulling me cos I wouldn't run. lols.
For home econs my spaghetti sucked, and I know cos I ate some of it.
Nevertheless, my father still finished what was left of it. =]
I can't cook la, but the preparation of food was fun.
But still, me and emeline always ask for help.
lols.
Then 2 days ago we did CA compo.
I wrote about the 2004 tsunami and a diver going in to save people.
Its like damn stupid and 5 pages long. =.=
All crap and large writing. =X
3 and a half hours of IT lesson was next.
And never do I want to use macromedia again.
Its like so complicated, and I did everything wrong and redid my slide for like 4-5 times.
Just cos I didn't know how to do the background, converted to symbol wrongly, and can't make the stuff move like I want it to.
It ended up not the way I wanted it but Mr Samuel still accepted it. =D
The process of doing the animation was still fun even so. =D
Literature.
Not sure why we keep doing poems lately.
I mean, that's not the reason to why we even bought our literature books right.
My interest towards literature isn't going to grow anyway.
I didn't know the old lady in the poem was the river.
Which was why I never found the link to the name of the poem and its content until Ms Zahra explained.
I wish we can stop doing poems. zzz
History we watched 2 videos.
I like the Austin Powers one. LOL.
Last time I used to watch.
The one with the Dr. Evil's mini me.
Not Austin Powers.
I think they don't show it anymore.
Everything is in random order cos I type what comes to mind.
I'll end off now.
BYYYYEEE.
-Si Min @ [[9:42 AM]]