exits tag blog me
Welcome To My Blog! (:
ME. Me. mE. me!

CHEW SI MIN<3
2R7- NAS.
ex- eastviewian
1.3, 2.1, 3.1
4.1, 5.1, 6.1
scorpio
Loves number 2, 7, 11, 15 <3
15th November 1995
kali_1354@hotmail.com

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Blogged;

Mann I damnnnn happy about my results cannn.
Hahas.
I last minute then started to study.
From the week's before Wednesday I started until exam day on Tuesday and stopped when it was Wednesday cos Thursday last paper.
Even though I missed out on alot of sleep its like damnnn bloody worth it kkkkkkkxzxzxxz.
But, lesson learnt le la.
SA2 will be different.
Way way wayyyyyy.


I'M STARTING EARLLLLLLYYYYYY!!!!


LOLXZXXZX I sound stupid.
Who gives a damnnn.
Don't know why I feel like dragging the last word of most of my sentences.
I'M SO HAPPPPYYYY.
LOL.


My english, chinese, maths and geography IMPROVEEDDDD.
History is down though.
Paper alone A1.
The e-learning and project pull down until A2.
ARGHHH.


YAY TODAY HAD HOME ECON PRACTICAL.
AND ITS SO FUNNNNNNNN.
LOL I KISIAO LIAO.
I cooked fried rice but the thing is that all the rice I fry until one blob one blob.
At least that's what my father commented when he ate it.
By then its so cold already la.


OMG THE PREPARATION PART SO FUN PLEASE.
LOL.
COOKING PROCESS ALSO.
Sad I burnt my shallots the 1st time.
Then I went to peel and cut some more.
Cook again, still burnt. xDD
I think had only about 8-10mins left by then.
So I just didn't care about the shallots.
I hid them under my rice. xDD
OVERALL ITS JUST FREAKING FUN LA.
I know this thing is posted late cos I left it as a draft until 6hrs later which is now.
11pm.
SO, THE END PEOPLE.




-Si Min @ [[5:38 PM]]


TagBoard Here.



links over hereeeee.

adrian
brandon
camilia
carina
chomel
cynthia
dini
eline
emeline
esmond
huixin
hykael
jacky
jeleen
jun long
kia ling
meredith
nazurah
pannajiva
priscilla
quan hao
robin
sabina
sandra
sarah
shao hong
shanlyn
sheryl
sis idah
syahirah
val
xin hui
yi xuan
yu lin
zai xiang

NAS 2R7
NAS 2R7 Forum Board
6^Commitment



Blog Designed by: Angez.
archives

November 2006; December 2006; January 2007; February 2007; March 2007; April 2007; May 2007; November 2007; January 2008; February 2008; March 2008; April 2008; May 2008; June 2008; August 2008; September 2008; October 2008; November 2008; December 2008; January 2009; February 2009; March 2009; June 2009;