exits tag blog me
Welcome To My Blog! (:
ME. Me. mE. me!

CHEW SI MIN<3
2R7- NAS.
ex- eastviewian
1.3, 2.1, 3.1
4.1, 5.1, 6.1
scorpio
Loves number 2, 7, 11, 15 <3
15th November 1995
kali_1354@hotmail.com

Saturday, May 24, 2008

Blogged;

Here again.
A week has flown.
Woooooooooo.~~
Many things as usual, have happened.
Will try my best to remember them. =D
Saturday is all slack again.
But Sunday is PRESSURE.
Cos its all homework plus KOT.
Starting from June all practices are extended to 3pm and there's gonna be practice too on Friday.
SIAN OKAY.

The "school starts at 8.20am on Monday" system is really excellent.
Lets me have at least an extra hour of sleep after chionging the homework till 1 or 2am.
And its all because I can't do homework in the afternoon.
Not really can't.
Just that I'm in no mood to do any work and the atmosphere isn't really right.
That's why, public holidays that fall on Mondays are goooood.
Eg. Vesak Day


Tuesday was another P.E day.
In which I again failed my 2.4km run.
19 : 45
By 1 min this time!?!?!
Last week it was by 20 seconds.
Eleanor was running with me to try and make sure I passed but as it can be seen, she wasn't successful.
Have to run more in the June Holidays.
Must at least get a D!

Music was alright.
Sang songs?
One on food and another on the The Lion Sleeps Tonight.
Something happened and it is like super irritating okay.
.........................

Anyway the music session reminded me of old songs I used to hear every so often.
And so I went to download the song :
The Lion Sleeps Tonight.
Sounds very weird.
The singer, a guy is like singing high and the sound is ...... weird.

This week is EXTENSIVE MOTHER TONGUE WEEK for the Secondary 4s.
So MT was taken over by MATHS.
1H 40MINS of Maths Olympiad.
Didn't really pay much attention as usual.

BYE MR CHNG.
He's leaving and the original teacher, Mr Christopher Wee is coming back?
Or else there'll be another relieve teacher.
Mr Chng then spent 1h showing us funny clips made by PIXAR.
Some quite funny, some quite stupid?
I enjoyed it nevertheless.

CCM.
Another skit.
Its suppose to like teach us how to speak malay but I don't think its really working.
I go memorise my lines and all that but they soon disappear.
And we seriously don't understand a single thing the other groups are acting out.
Only the teacher paying attention like that lor.


WEDNESDAY~~~
There wasn't any assembly cos the classes were verifying result slips.
Must buck up on Chinese already.
Got a C5.
The only C?
=X

After that was the photo shoot for the school brochure.
Waited near the piano there for so long, until I went up to the library to read a book.
Jacky was on the 1st floor, Zai Xiang on the 2nd don't know doing what, and then I was on the third.
Anyway we found out later that the teacher we were supposed to meet was on the 2nd floor.
And earlier on we had been waiting on the 1st floor for nothing.
Zzzz.
Well, you know like every year secondary schools go to primary schools to publicise.
The photo shoot was for that purpose.
Throughout the whole thing I was like murmuring to myself "Faster end la, faster end."
Very stupid right? xDD

We came back to class halfway throughout the lesson.
Part of science lesson later on was taken up by Mrs Lock because her lesson was gonna be taken
up to do some kind of quiz.
The computer was damn laggy.
One page by one page it loaded.
Seemed like forever.
When time was extended I was still at part 4 of 6.
Then I kept hammering the computer at its side.
Banging and banging.
xDD
Cynthia joined in?
lols.
She also kept banging then she shake her keyboard the thing until it came off.
Hahas.

Geog, the last lesson was something like free period.
I forgot what happened though.

Lunched with Saza and Eleanor next.
End of the Day.


Thursday school ended at 11.
Maths Olympiad was the 1st lesson.
We went to the Renaissance Lab.
For once I really paid attention because a competition was coming up.
English lesson was used for it.
Hope can pass. xDD

During Science lesson many teachers came in to ask for students.
Almost as if nobody even paid attention to Mr Bakar cos we were so distracted.

We cleaned the classrooms next.
I stood outside cleaning the windows cos it was damn dusty?
Others were dismissed whereas 10 of us went for the concert.
Students kept strolling in so the whole thing started at about 12.30?
Forgot already.
Managed to end earlier than I thought so was able to meet Eleanor and Saza for lunch.
So we ate and ate and ate and then there was a food fight?
xDD
Recently I get angry so very often.
Damn fed up la.

Friday ~
Went to collect report book.
First two buses that came were so full.
Full of students.
There are probably parents inside there too.
3rd bus came and I got on.
Lunched first with Emeline before going to school.
After everything ended it was already like 4++
Came home and wore the uniform until like 9 then I change.
The science project I wanted to do 1, 5, and 3, but its not allowed because of the tic tac toe pattern.
!!!!!!!
Its really as if everything's already planned for us.
I haven't much of a choice anyway.
Going to Dini's house on Monday to do the project.
Until here.
BYYYEE.





-Si Min @ [[6:10 PM]]


TagBoard Here.



links over hereeeee.

adrian
brandon
camilia
carina
chomel
cynthia
dini
eline
emeline
esmond
huixin
hykael
jacky
jeleen
jun long
kia ling
meredith
nazurah
pannajiva
priscilla
quan hao
robin
sabina
sandra
sarah
shao hong
shanlyn
sheryl
sis idah
syahirah
val
xin hui
yi xuan
yu lin
zai xiang

NAS 2R7
NAS 2R7 Forum Board
6^Commitment



Blog Designed by: Angez.
archives

November 2006; December 2006; January 2007; February 2007; March 2007; April 2007; May 2007; November 2007; January 2008; February 2008; March 2008; April 2008; May 2008; June 2008; August 2008; September 2008; October 2008; November 2008; December 2008; January 2009; February 2009; March 2009; June 2009;