Friday, May 16, 2008
Blogged;
Have alot to talk about, but I can't really remember most of it so just gonna type out what I can remember. =)
My marks quite lousy la, and I also not sure of the total.
Maths = C5.( pathetic laaa.)
Science = A1. woots. xDD
English = A2/ B3/B4 (don't really remember =X)
Chinese = should be B4. (teacher haven't tell us yet)
History = A1 (my source base is really terrible)
Geography = A1 (THANKS ELEANOR. ((((=)
Literature = B4 ( kinda upsetting?)
That's about I guess.
So I reached 3 of my goals only, out of 7.
CA2 and SA2 have to chiong and study like hell if I wanna reach my goal already.
Kinda impossible since have to really jump 3 or 4 grades.
Eleanor got me my A1 for geog! (how's this)
If not for her I would get like A2?
I had already handed in my paper to Mrs Tan and I was 1 mark from A1.
Then Eleanor came and told me what 1 tick and 1 cross is 1 mark and not zero.
So I checked my paper again and added 2 extra marks.
Got me another A1.
There isn't much difference anyway from my CA1.
Also 3As with Bs and 1C.
Anyway now everyday going to get smacked by Syahirah.
I deserve it? LOL
I was being honest okayy.
Can't blame me hahas.
Recently I broke the law.
I think I did la.
Not some serious offence either.
Its not jaywalking either cos I do that everyday.
=P
You people don't have to know either.
=))
Made some people very sad these few days.
SORRRRYY.
(Apology accepted?)
=X
The drama thing is like boring la.
Last session was 3 and a half hours long.
WTF.
Threw sticks at people the last 1 hour plus cos like damn bored.
Oh ya then today got called out to do write-up on our experience in Ngee Ann.
They wanna publicise again in the primary schools.
They're doing something with the brochure but not sure what.
Hope everything turns out well.
I can't really remember anymore stuff so everything ends here.
BYEEEE.
-Si Min @ [[11:36 PM]]