exits tag blog me
Welcome To My Blog! (:
ME. Me. mE. me!

CHEW SI MIN<3
2R7- NAS.
ex- eastviewian
1.3, 2.1, 3.1
4.1, 5.1, 6.1
scorpio
Loves number 2, 7, 11, 15 <3
15th November 1995
kali_1354@hotmail.com

Saturday, April 26, 2008

Blogged;

Rewind the tape!
Back to Monday.
Maths was 2hours long.
I was half sleeping okay.
I kept getting poked by Hykael with the pen cos he wanted me to wake up.
=.=
Luckily he also quite drowsy, so it was I didn't suffer so much.
Long periods of the same subject make me sleepy.
Except if its Art or D&T.
Hands on are better!
There was detention after school, and it was supposed to be 2hs long.
Surprisingly, Mr Liu changed his mind and let us off early at 4.
I spent the 1h we had doing history notes.
I have no idea why, but doing notes can take me 3hs to finish one chapter, no matter which subject.
Good thing is I am kinda doing revision when writing notes, since I am WRITING the notes.

TUESDAY~~
No P.E cos upper sec having NAPFA and the floor was also wet.
But next week's the run.
I sure fail de.
T.T
During Music I don't know what's with me la, I anyhow play the keyboard then the notes all come out wrong.
But at least my group didn't fare too badly. =DD

Literature Test.
Most of the things Ms Lim taught came out, much to my surprise.
Well at least I got some notes from Dini and Eleanor on what Mr Chng and Ms Lim had taught, so it won't be so bad.
My pen was bitten by my teeth till it became disfigured.
I was like damn nervous, which is extremely rare.
I have no idea why I felt nervous either, so who cares.

WEDNESDAY~~
We went through some geography, and got back our papers.
I got back the test paper but not my project.
And I didn't even ask for it.
Maybe I should have. o.0

THURSDAY~~
1st exam.
English was okay, average difficulty.
Chinese however, was a problem.
I had a hard time keeping awake and I left many questions blank.
Shall get a C6.
Went to the library for 5hours earlier on and that was a bad decision.
Something not so good happened.
Won't talk about it.

FRIDAY~~
2nd day of exams.
English was easy.
Hope I do well.
I wrote out of question for the Chinese paper.
I did the question on "a new friend" and ended up talking about causing my friend's death.
??????
What the hell was I thinking?
And I slept this time.
Must have been too sleepy to think properly.
When I found out I was writing out of point, I had only 2 paragraphs more to write and half an hour to go.
C6 is mine for sure already.
Well, 2 subjects are done now with 4 more to go.
Good luck everyone!


-Si Min @ [[11:31 PM]]


TagBoard Here.



links over hereeeee.

adrian
brandon
camilia
carina
chomel
cynthia
dini
eline
emeline
esmond
huixin
hykael
jacky
jeleen
jun long
kia ling
meredith
nazurah
pannajiva
priscilla
quan hao
robin
sabina
sandra
sarah
shao hong
shanlyn
sheryl
sis idah
syahirah
val
xin hui
yi xuan
yu lin
zai xiang

NAS 2R7
NAS 2R7 Forum Board
6^Commitment



Blog Designed by: Angez.
archives

November 2006; December 2006; January 2007; February 2007; March 2007; April 2007; May 2007; November 2007; January 2008; February 2008; March 2008; April 2008; May 2008; June 2008; August 2008; September 2008; October 2008; November 2008; December 2008; January 2009; February 2009; March 2009; June 2009;