Thursday, April 17, 2008
Blogged;
Let's talk about TUESDAY!!!~
18:19.
3 rounds.
Not adding the half.
Sure fail when its actual 2.4km.
5 minutes for 1st round, 11 minutes for the 2nd, and then 18.19 on the 3rd.
Maybe I should go to school during the June holidays and do some running.
Later people think I crazy sia.. o.0
Bedok Reservoir is 4km.
I don't have to run so much de. =DD
So not planning to follow my dad.
Maths Olympiad.
Mr Koh looks sad leh.
Not many people pay attention.
But he talks so chim that I don't understand anything.
I'M SORRY!! >.<
Chinese was like funny?
The skit super weird la.
Mdm Liu was saying it was lucky there weren't any visitors.
The person came on Thursday I think.
Had free period yesterday after school.
Stayed back for another 2hs till 3 in the library.
Must be the 1st time I ever sat so long on a chair in a library doing homework.
And I found out something.
Shocked maybe?
But at least now I get to know what's going on.
Sad thing was that with the 3hs, I still didn't really get much done.
Lunched for 1h before heading to Tampines Interchange with Eleanor.
She kinda objected to staying in the library for so long but I didn't really care. =P
Put my card on the machine and got the date renewed.
At least I think I did.
Since I still had another half hour I went to the mall.
Saw something really nice but of course I couldn't buy it.
My sister would probably have killed me if I had bought it.
......
Went back to Interchange.
Saw Nazurah.
She looks different somehow.
She says its cos she's tanned.
Well maybe it is so.
Took 69 home.
1st in the line.
Kinda weird standing right at the front.
The bus came fast so I didn't waste time waiting. =DD
Anyway it was the bus that can hold 1 wheelchair.
The seats are like so hard.
Almost as if there isnt any cushion. o.0
Studied for Chinese test till 1am.
AND FOUND OUT THERE'S NO TEST.
Stupid teacher, you deprived me of my sleep.
Shall not do your homework. o.0
That's not a good idea.
Will find another idea. =P
Didn't study for maths cos I forgot my textbook and also cos I was already falling asleep on the table.
Shall study in the afternoon next time.
I'm so happy for the maths notes on the other hand.
You've come to good use in cases of such.
Studying at the bus stop was a good solution to saving time since waiting for bus 8 can take up to 25mins.
!@#(*(&(^&*%&^##$!$%^()&!@()&##&*
(The bus comes at 7.00/8.00, 7.05/8.05, 7.10/8.10)
Like WTF?
One of these day I'm going to get the freaking green form.
Everyday I reach school the OM and Leonard Tan will be there:
"Still walking? RUN!"
Super siann la.
Luckily I'm never late for the anthem. =D
But one day I will be for sure.
>.<
Math test.
Factorisation is complicated.
Hope I'll get it.
And I was like very stupid, doing my own calculation with my calculator was just there.
I figured that out only at the end.
Too used to doing mental.
I spent 20 mins doing the first 2 questions, leaving me with not enough time for the rest.
I am so SLOW.
Science.
I don't know how to say this, but I don't like physics.
The numbers and formulas are confusing.
Maybe I'll like it in Sec 2 though.
0.o
Guess the subject.
Another open book test. =D
And its a class test.
YAY!
I'm so lame.
ABRUPT ENDING LIKE ALWAYS.
TATA.
-Si Min @ [[7:45 PM]]