Monday, March 17, 2008
Blogged;
Went and cooked it and in less than like 1 min it became disaster.
Starting when I mixed it it kinda looked like milk.
The Nestle milk powder you know mixed with water that kind.
Had alot of bumps in the mixture but I didn't care.
And after cooking it for 20 seconds + it turned out like butter.
The smell is seriously disgusting la.
But maybe its cos I used corn flour.
o.0
Internet search on how to make starch and they said use tapioca starch.
No idea what that is.
Just told my mother go buy it in the market.
It was supposed to turn out like thick glue.
Hope it does? xD
Anyway people.
REMINDER DON'T USE CORN FLOUR.
Somehow I think I heard Ms Ann say something about that.
=X
What's done has been done anyway.
Got scolding for pouring alot of flour. xD
I'm like such a noob.
-Si Min @ [[9:40 PM]]