Monday, March 31, 2008
Blogged;
So ya, 30th March my aunt came over. ((:
She brought this cake along for my mum's birthday and then she left.
After she was gone we opened the box and laughed at its contents.
Sounds so evil. xD
Then my younger sister was like so eager to pull out the plastic decoration from the cake.
I was like, we have not even cut the cake and you're gonna destroy it.
That night she keep telling my mum to cut the cake but her birthday was 2 days away.
After much convincing the cake was still cut the next day cos its like fresh or something like that.
Celebrated at night la.
So ya this was how the cake looked like. =D
1st time we opened up the box.

Going to blow the candles.

After it was all over then my sister pulled out the barbie doll happily.
Sad for her lor, cos she was sick then couldn't eat the cake.
I think all she wants is the barbie doll anyway.
Did art on Monday.
Managed to finish only 2 layers.
Still got 16 more to go.
Like WTF?
Cos I making both sides, then somemore the glue never dry then cannot paste more layers on top.
Checked on my plate lately and it's like deformed.
I left it to dry and then it dried up without following the shape of the plate.
Looks so weird.
Don't think can finish layering the newspaper by next week.
There's only 2 hours and with 3 hours I could only do 4 layers.
I'm gonna fail my ART.
T.T
1st April.
Got tricked a few times?
Lucky it isn't anything bad or something.
Maths Olympiad again.
So most people don't pay attention.
Including myself.
The teacher looks so sad la, but sadly his class is like super boring to me. xD
Wednesday school ended at 1 but I reached home at 4.
Its surprising how I waste away 3h like that.
I'm don't even know what I did myself during this time.
Thursday got these Dutch and MOE people come.
And I was rocking my chair sitting on 2 legs.
Suddenly I think is the MOE person come behind me and tell me not to sit like that.
What later I will end up sitting on someone's foot.
Everytime I sit like that my father says somebody's toe will seriously get crushed.
Sounds so serious. =X
Chinese lesson was all about the poems again.
So hard to keep awake la.
Then had the Chinese Drama stuff.
We were called "Banana Skin" or something like that at the start.
I think Pris said "Banana Split" then I thought of 香蕉皮开花.
Then people laugh for don't know what until Cam said cos it sounded like 屁股开花.
I thought they were laughing cos of the other thing la.
Friday was Geography.
Volcanoes are so fun to learn. xD
And Chinese lesson was kind of like free period but I forgot to bring my book and then could not do the work assigned.
Wasted another 1h.
And I took a 4h nap once I reached home.
See, total of 5h wasted away.
I don't know what the hell I do nowadays.
Can't even sleep at night now.
Going to read books le.
Abrupt ending.
BYYEEE
-Si Min @ [[10:24 PM]]