Wednesday, March 26, 2008
Blogged;
Just came back from lunch with Eleanor.
Whole thing was like freaking funny la.
We were like doing dunno what crap and laughing all the time.
xD
Going home that time she saw some damned cockroach and screamed.
I was walking in front and about to climb the wall thing when she ran over laughing.
She told me she saw a cockroach when I was just about to climb the wall and then I screamed also.
xD
Got one dead cockroach over turned at the other side of the wall.
This part kinda lame actually. =X
School was nice?
Slept during Geography lesson.
Watching the video then just fell asleep.
Lucky teacher never see? xD
This time like I like seriously slept lor.
Don't know if this is my 1st time or something.
XD
Other times were just attempts that failed.
=X
Then suddenly it rained and I woke up to the pit-pattering.
Glad I woke up ba.
The video was like interesting but just make me so sleepy.
Volcanoes are like so interesting to study.
Why did Mrs Tan even have to stop the video halfway la.
Did some letter writing for English.
I sounded like some advertiser telling people where they should go.
o.0
Was the last group to present for Science.
I think I sounded stupid.
xD
Anyway gonna make my starch le.
Just hope it can turn out right this time.
Must put damn lot of salt and vinegar.
Byee people.
-Si Min @ [[4:03 PM]]