Sunday, March 23, 2008
Blogged;
Freaking glue grew mould?
xD
Didn't see it myself, but that was what my mum said.
Black spots appeared and ants were swarming over it.
I'm even glad I didn't see it.
Zzz
But at least it lasted for like 5 days?
Must remember to not make more than needed.
Come to think of it, might not be so bad.
Wednesday night, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday, Monday.
6 days.
Might not last till then.
Just add tons of salt or vinegar.
Should be okay.
Yea so Friday night I vomited.
=X
Damn glad hadn't left house yet.
If not people think I siao or something suddenly vomit in the bus or at the bus stop.
xD
Was just about to leave the house then.
Finishing my dinner, suddenly felt pain in the stomach.
Thought it was just temporary pain.
Went to change my clothes.
Sister somemore laugh at me, thinking I had diarrhea.
=.=
Came out of the room in time to go to the toilet to vomit out my dinner.
Throat damn pain after that.
Still not sure of the cause of the vomiting.
What I ate my family also ate.
So hungry the whole night.
Missed sectionals too.
T.T
Slacking the whole weekend long.
Don't know when have to go find the prices of the jerseys.
Until here for now.
BYEEE.
-Si Min @ [[2:30 PM]]