exits tag blog me
Welcome To My Blog! (:
ME. Me. mE. me!

CHEW SI MIN<3
2R7- NAS.
ex- eastviewian
1.3, 2.1, 3.1
4.1, 5.1, 6.1
scorpio
Loves number 2, 7, 11, 15 <3
15th November 1995
kali_1354@hotmail.com

Thursday, March 20, 2008

Blogged;

3945 words

Pro right?
Ya like I'm so good.
Mine was only 50 words. xD

50 words

Speed test




189 points, so you achieved position 679916 of 1213337 on the ranking list

You type 296 characters per minute
You have 50 correct words and
you have 3 wrong words







Typing really isn't my thing.
Haiz.
Founder's Day was nice?
Wasn't as bad as I thought it would be.
The performances were quite okay I would say.
My sister's going for the 4.30pm celebration.
So glad mine's in the morning.
Now I'm free the whole afternoon.
wooooots.




Did the maths test online yesterday.
There's no time limit mann.
Make me anxious for nothing lor. =.=
Got 3 or more questions wrong.
Anyway I'm like Ms Tiong haven't really even covered the topic on Algebra yet.
I was like tyco anyhow click on the answers, hoping to get correct.
o.0


blahblahblah.
Weather's improving.
No more sudden storms. ((:

FREE WEEKEND.

Except I still have yet to do my Maths and English.
Don't know if the teachers' forgot to give homework or something.
Great thing everyone never said a word.
LOLL.

Found one good way to keep myself awake in boring lessons.

Still not enjoying my Chinese teacher's lessons.
She thinks she transparent or something, blocking my view of copying her notes.
=.=
Its perfect that she forgot to give weekend composition also.
^^

Band still kinda boring to me.
And why don't they just give LUNCH BREAKS ?!?!?!?!?!
Starts straight away after CCM.
WTH??
I asked already lor.
But there's no reply. =.=



Preview of my glue. xD


My glue looks like this, smells like vomit, and feels like jelly or agar-agar.



Anyway when you press it like when you press the jelly or agar-agar, it breaks into its own blob.
Looks something like a face?
xD.

Actually I think it has already dried up.
o.0
Might have made it too early.

Showed my dad the pic and he thought it was agar-agar.
xD
Nvms.
Don't know where to get the tapioca starch lor..
See the supermarket never sell liddat.
Think maybe making the liquid one batter.
Oh well.
Its still 1 week from the Art Lesson.

Shall end my post here.
Byeee.


-Si Min @ [[3:03 PM]]


TagBoard Here.



links over hereeeee.

adrian
brandon
camilia
carina
chomel
cynthia
dini
eline
emeline
esmond
huixin
hykael
jacky
jeleen
jun long
kia ling
meredith
nazurah
pannajiva
priscilla
quan hao
robin
sabina
sandra
sarah
shao hong
shanlyn
sheryl
sis idah
syahirah
val
xin hui
yi xuan
yu lin
zai xiang

NAS 2R7
NAS 2R7 Forum Board
6^Commitment



Blog Designed by: Angez.
archives

November 2006; December 2006; January 2007; February 2007; March 2007; April 2007; May 2007; November 2007; January 2008; February 2008; March 2008; April 2008; May 2008; June 2008; August 2008; September 2008; October 2008; November 2008; December 2008; January 2009; February 2009; March 2009; June 2009;