Monday, February 18, 2008
Blogged;
Science common test today was okay..
Guess maybe I'll pass just nicely.
Geography was like hell!!
Got all the oceans and latitudes confused..
Then all the open-ended questions at the back also cannot do.
The result of slacking and not studying. =X
English was good?
Finished quite fast but didn't know how to do editing and the last part, giving the meaning of the words.
Should do well?
Rest of the day went fine.
Went food court with Eleanor.
I was like damn evil lor..
I know she cannot take chilli still go put 2 in her soup.
When she took them out then I put more..
In the end she removed all 4 and then I couldn't add anymore cos there wasn't any left.
Then she went and drank the soup and it was so hot she almost cried?
And her reaction at that time was like damn funny so while I was eating I laughed.
Laugh right?
Need to open mouth what.
I was eating then cannot open mouth and everything came out through the mouth and the nose when laughing.
Damn gross okay..
In the end everyone cannot eat anymore cos hers very hot then mine very disgusting.
All thanks to my "cleverness"
We bought fries after that from some shop cos we both were still hungry.. XD
Went home after that and now using computer.
Never study again. =X
I POSTED. :)
-Si Min @ [[6:05 PM]]