exits tag blog me
Welcome To My Blog! (:
ME. Me. mE. me!

CHEW SI MIN<3
2R7- NAS.
ex- eastviewian
1.3, 2.1, 3.1
4.1, 5.1, 6.1
scorpio
Loves number 2, 7, 11, 15 <3
15th November 1995
kali_1354@hotmail.com

Saturday, February 02, 2008

Blogged;

EL was okay, but didn't get to go computer lab again.
Just wish to get out of the classroom sometimes for lessons.
Had a Science test, not too hard but still cannot do some questions.
Studied all those stuff then all never appear.
Siann sia.
CME lesson was done by the NE group.
The class was very noisy la, but at least got teacher around control noise level.
Last one HCL, watched Jing Ying's group do the skit.
It was nice, only that Jing Ying got nervous then forget some lines.
Camilia and Priscilla also forgot some.
Its really hard anyway, having to memorise all those lines, and can't even see the book.

Went for lunch after that at the food court.
Was looking around when suddenly somebody slapped me on my back. =.=
Turned out to be my sis.
She was having lunch with her friend then I just sat with her.
Guzheng started at 2, and then I saw her eating at 2.15. XD
She doesn't really care, no wonder no CCA points. lols
Few minutes later then she went cos she say need to be there like before 2.30.

Finished my food like dunno how many mins later.. XD
A storm was starting but cos no rain then I never open umbrella.
Walk walk walk then BAM got rain fall.
Somemore I was walking on the pavement.
Opened my umbrella then bits and pieces fell out.
The handle of the umbrella actually broke.
Muts be the time when I dropped it on the road while jaywalking. XD

Reached the bus stop and saw Camilia and Xin Hui.
Was damned surprised cos I thought everyone went back already.
I was soaked like from head to toe, even when I had the umbrella.
Pointless having carried it. -.-
We talked for a while then Camilia's bus came then she went off.
Chatted with Xin Hui until my bus came 15 mins later and Xin Hui left for school as I went up the bus.

Have to go now, cos meeting up with my aunt later.
BYES!


-Si Min @ [[9:29 AM]]


TagBoard Here.



links over hereeeee.

adrian
brandon
camilia
carina
chomel
cynthia
dini
eline
emeline
esmond
huixin
hykael
jacky
jeleen
jun long
kia ling
meredith
nazurah
pannajiva
priscilla
quan hao
robin
sabina
sandra
sarah
shao hong
shanlyn
sheryl
sis idah
syahirah
val
xin hui
yi xuan
yu lin
zai xiang

NAS 2R7
NAS 2R7 Forum Board
6^Commitment



Blog Designed by: Angez.
archives

November 2006; December 2006; January 2007; February 2007; March 2007; April 2007; May 2007; November 2007; January 2008; February 2008; March 2008; April 2008; May 2008; June 2008; August 2008; September 2008; October 2008; November 2008; December 2008; January 2009; February 2009; March 2009; June 2009;