Wednesday, February 06, 2008
Blogged;
Lazy post ar, nowadays.
Father threw away the sofa cos it's spoilt.
Anyway many things are spoilt, like the coffetable, and 2 televisions.
Tomorrow going to Aunt's house to bai nian.
Dunno how to say in english.
So boring one lor everytime..
Kena bullied by cousins and they always find me and not my sisters..
Siann one.
Today the New Year celebrations actually quite boring to me lor..
I like the Guzheng they play the songs but maybe its cos I more attentive at the start.
And also the 2 guys dunno what their name they do that dance also nice.
So far I only like those two. =X
Went back class and did cards for the teachers.
Helped Saza and Dini to do the card for their Malay teacher.
Then went around the class kaypo look at people making cards. lol.
Went back East View after that but all the teachers left already..
Then chatted with old classmates and left after a short while.
MISS 6^COMMITMENT!!
WAAA CLOCK JUST CHIMED 12.
HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR PEOPLE.
I so bo liao sia..
never mind.
`Enjoy your holidays!
Won't be posting much cos mostly not at home.
Slacking just rocks.
BYE PEEPS.
-Si Min @ [[11:40 PM]]