Thursday, February 28, 2008
Blogged;
Didn't have much mood to post this past week.
So just taking time off to do this.
Last week was all tests, damn slackk.
Thursday and Friday was OLAY.
Liked Coach Sarah's lesson/lecture whatever.
But at some point of time still wanted to sleep.
Was in group ALI.
Supposed to be ALFA/ ALPHA whatever one at 1st.
And I think it was Soon Meng who proposed to change the names?
Did all those clock games lor..
And the shapes game Pris and Sarah look so distressed at the start.
Sunday had kotekitai.
Played for the supposedly juniors.
Hope they are inspired to join. (:
Finished my vase finally during Monday's D&T.
Looks plain.
Went for lunch with Eleanor next and I promise you Mr Lee (D&T even teacher)was walking to the office.
Reached the Mac at the T Mart there and saw Mr Lee.
He was walking behind me cos I was actually waiting for Eleanor to cross the road.
And from across the road Eleanor was like pointing behind me something like "Si Min behind you"
From behind then came one "You're quite fast huh"
Turn and see him.
I'm like excuse me la.
I don't walk slow or anything.
And I don't think he walks any faster.
Okay maybe he does.
=X
Short legs much? =S
P.E in the rain.
Playing with the Sec 2s captain ball.
Left halfway cos it was damn crowded.
I wasn't doing anything either.
Excluding getting drenched.
Did badly for Chinese.
B4.
Just by 1 or 2 marks.
B3.
Anyway its overrr.
Did EL compo on personal recounts.
Its like rubbish.
Till here.
-Si Min @ [[4:41 PM]]