Monday, January 28, 2008
Blogged;
Today's lessons were fun and I wasn't really sleepy which is a good sign.
During VL lessons Mr Liu mentioned pupils that turn on their computer once they get home and do their homework only at night and sleep late because of that.
And I realised I'm one of those people!!!
I know its the wrong thing to do, but hey, I'm trying hard to change already.
But to no avail of course. XD
Still, I'll try to change cos its totally different now.
Don't finish homework get detention and don't pay attention in class is failure in tests.
So when you see me online must tell me to go offline.
But only when at the appropriate times la.. hahas
Okay let's stop talking about this.
D&T was especially fun, doing all the model making and stuff.
Soon Meng got cut by a penknife and was bleeding (profusely?).
They say Xin Hui got cut too.
So coincidental.
They sure have "mo qi" huh. LOL
Next week starting to do the acrylic already..
I totally can't wait.
My sis scares me for nothing one lor.
Tell me be careful later drill a hole in my hand or burn my hand or some shit..
Zzzzzz
Literature skit on Thursday and we have neither props ready nor are we all rehearsed and prepared.
That Kenny keep coming up with damn stupid excuses to not stay back.
I really want to leave him out when we have to do the CA skit.
Can you just seriously cooperate?
We're not even expecting alot from you, we just want you to stay back to rehearse.
All of us just wants to do our best and get whatever mark possible.
We're working hard and you're not the only busy one.
Eunice has tuition too and she isn't even slacking.
.............................
School's beginning to be fun but I can't understand what the teachers are all saying.
Either they are speaking too fast or the thing's too chim for me.
And I don't even revise at home, which is teh best thing yet.
Zzzzzz
Okay I still have a lot of homework to do cos of slacking during the weekend.
Must chiong to finish all the homework.
Can't talk anymore.
BYE BYE PEOPLE!!
-Si Min @ [[7:19 PM]]