exits tag blog me
Welcome To My Blog! (:
ME. Me. mE. me!

CHEW SI MIN<3
2R7- NAS.
ex- eastviewian
1.3, 2.1, 3.1
4.1, 5.1, 6.1
scorpio
Loves number 2, 7, 11, 15 <3
15th November 1995
kali_1354@hotmail.com

Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Blogged;

Today's lesson were like so longgggg.
English was okay, but still as sleepy as before.
P.E we did a new game, no idea what its called.. o.0
We actually have to hang a cloth thingy on our necks with our both our hands stretching it at the othr two corners.
The cloth is almost shaped like a triangle but round at its corners.
And then while playing,
the ball kept bouncing off my cloth, and I do believe people spend more time catching the ball then they play with the ball.
Then I got 2 bumps on my head.
I was playing with Emeline, and we were passing the ball to each other when the ball bounced on the cloth and hit my eye.
Felt so dizzy and couldn't really see except for blurred images.
Went to the washroom to wash my eye and it got a little better after that.

It was almost recess time so Emeline and I put back the equipment into the boxes and stood around talking.
Then Hazim from my back passed the basketball over to Joshua (I think) and it nearly hit me but I managed to dodge in time.
Thinking it was okay, I continued talking and didn't move away.
Suddenly, from don't know where the hell, the basketball was thrown and it hit my head. Zzzzz..
Hazim then apologised to me, but I didn't really think it was his fault.
The ball came from the opposite direction where he stood earlier but maybe he changed position so ya, who knows.

Music was okay, but didn't bring exercise book and never get caught, good thing?
Maths quiz was kind of easy and hope can get full marks la, but think will get some wrongs...
Chinese to me as boring as ever, somemore got some freaking test on the words...
Literature had to do the skit and my group wanted to do, but Mr Chng said no time left, wouldn't let us do and then said we had to do 3 props.
WTH??
You don't let us do then wanna give us more work somemore... zzzzz

Stayed back after school to do printing for D&T but got 7 pictures out of 15 only...
Staying back tomorrow again I guess, and anyway I also need to print pictures for my Science file....
Saw the Sports Group doing stuff for the notice board??
Then wanted to go for lunch with Eleanor when parents suddenly call to say they bought lunch for me!!
Then got scolding but still went for lunch with Eleanor, after all she did wait for me to do my printing...

Its 11pm and I kena scolding 3 times le so have to go..
Continue tomorrow.
Homework still haven't finish somemore. Zzzz
EEENNNDDDD




-Si Min @ [[10:23 PM]]


TagBoard Here.



links over hereeeee.

adrian
brandon
camilia
carina
chomel
cynthia
dini
eline
emeline
esmond
huixin
hykael
jacky
jeleen
jun long
kia ling
meredith
nazurah
pannajiva
priscilla
quan hao
robin
sabina
sandra
sarah
shao hong
shanlyn
sheryl
sis idah
syahirah
val
xin hui
yi xuan
yu lin
zai xiang

NAS 2R7
NAS 2R7 Forum Board
6^Commitment



Blog Designed by: Angez.
archives

November 2006; December 2006; January 2007; February 2007; March 2007; April 2007; May 2007; November 2007; January 2008; February 2008; March 2008; April 2008; May 2008; June 2008; August 2008; September 2008; October 2008; November 2008; December 2008; January 2009; February 2009; March 2009; June 2009;