Sunday, January 13, 2008
Blogged;
1 week at NAS is now over, time really flies.
Getting our CCA posting result on the 19th.
I put Wushu 1st but kind of hope I'll get into my 2nd choice, Concert Band.
But either way also can la... Just hope I like the CCA.
3 days of orientation was fun, but tiring.
Now still left damn lot of homework to complete.
Who tell me so lazy didn't do homework then have to chiong on the last day.
But I'm lucky we don't have to do composition for Chinese.
We're supposed to do composition every weekend but since Wednesday did one already, this weekend don't need.
People keep asking for my blog then I say don't have but in the end still decided to continue this old blog.
Just a short post 'cos' sis want to use com soon.
Just to end off, you people just tag before you leave.
I don't know why my tagboard cannot load properly so just make do with this link for the time being.
If I still cannot fix the problem then I just going to change blogskin to make it easier.
That's all.
-Si Min @ [[8:42 PM]]