Tuesday, November 06, 2007
Blogged;
I guess I'm back to posting once again, after like 6 months? Okay that's like alot. There's something wrong with my tagboard and my profile part, and I don't know why so who cares anyway. It doesn't hurt to leave it there like that. And I'm also trying to link back everyone else, so I'll really appreciate it if you will give me your new blog urls.
Today we stayed back again for graduation night's performance rehearsal and we went to our classroom. The boys didn't stay back, as they will do when given a chance to not stay back. Didn't really do anything much, just practised the song before going home like about 3 plus.
Once I got home, I slept the whole afternoon, as I was really tired since I sleep late practically every night. Then I spent the whole night finding a suitable blogskin and changing the template and stuff.
Now its really is getting late, and I have to sleep soon before I get my scolding. Continue some other day.
-Si Min @ [[10:56 PM]]