ME. Me. mE. me!
CHEW SI MIN<3
2R7- NAS.
ex- eastviewian
1.3, 2.1, 3.1
4.1, 5.1, 6.1
scorpio
Loves number 2, 7, 11, 15 <3
15th November 1995
kali_1354@hotmail.com
Wednesday, May 09, 2007
Blogged;
Today had Maths paper. not so bad la.. but already get more than 5 questions wrong!! Actually targeted for 91 marks and above, but since I have gotten so many questions wrong, I can just hope for 80 marks and above if its possible...After recess Mrs Chin wanted to give out the Science Revision paper for everyone to do, but since not everyone wanted it, only some took. Those who didn't take had to do their own revision. So I revised my P5 science comcepts. All of sudden remembered what I learnt in the past. hahas. Hope it will be of help. Mrs Loo set the Science paper. Says that its quite easy. Hope it is for me... Don't want to study anymore for Science already. MAYBE will just go through the p3-p6 textbooks but I'm not sure. See how it is then... Science and Chinese have always been the subjects I'm worse. If I can even get 79 and above, I'm practically going to go crazy. lols. Got to go now... Bye all...
-Si Min @ [[3:22 PM]]