ME. Me. mE. me!
CHEW SI MIN<3
2R7- NAS.
ex- eastviewian
1.3, 2.1, 3.1
4.1, 5.1, 6.1
scorpio
Loves number 2, 7, 11, 15 <3
15th November 1995
kali_1354@hotmail.com
Tuesday, May 08, 2007
Blogged;
Backtracking again to Sunday......Went to aunt's house to celebrate her and my cousin's birthday. Took taxi there. That driver ar. He keep going fast...... slow...... fast...... slow....... Felt like puking mann. What kind of driver is he??!?! They should fire him. And then I also think he went the longer way because he didn't take the same route my father used to go by. Trying to earn more money is it??!!?!? Reached there about 5pm. Brought my homework along because didn't finish it at home. Dinner at 6. Ate till I couldn't eat anymore then felt so bloated. =X Didn't even want to walk mann.. Felt so uncomfortable. Those aunts keep forcing me to eat. =.= Took my aunt's car back home. Her car smell made my stomack feel worse.. zzzzz. I think I actually get car sick now though I didn't in the past. Maybe I should never take a car again. A bus is better.Monday was english paper. Not so hard, guess just on the average. Hope I get 80 and above for the paper then! HMT after that. Given a test paper and need to do at home. What the fish.... Tuesday was chinese paper. A little bit harder than average. Hope to get full marks for Booklet A? Maybe impossible though. =P Stayed back for a while to do maths corrections since Mrs Chin offered to teach. hahas. Don't actually feel nervous or stressed during this SA1 exam. Don't know why. Just hope the coming maths and science paper will be easy. Good luck to all!!
-Si Min @ [[4:28 PM]]