ME. Me. mE. me!
CHEW SI MIN<3
2R7- NAS.
ex- eastviewian
1.3, 2.1, 3.1
4.1, 5.1, 6.1
scorpio
Loves number 2, 7, 11, 15 <3
15th November 1995
kali_1354@hotmail.com
Tuesday, April 24, 2007
Blogged;
Took the injection today. I'm not afraid doesn't mean the injection doesn't hurt okayy. It hurts and I can't sleep on both my sides today and for the rest of the week. Forbidden form crab and egg too. Mum says to keep on the safe side. Oh well. Gotta finish up the English test paper at home. And the Science w/s too, the one about environment. Very difficult to find the answers. HMT composition and revision paper to be handed in on Thursday and Friday. Quite hard to do, I don't know how to write the composition. Stayed back after school to do the learning week stuff. Didn't actually do anything much except dicussing plans and then after that proceeding home. That's all for today. Buh-bye!
-Si Min @ [[5:41 PM]]