Monday, April 30, 2007
Blogged;
Sheryl tell me to post so here I am. lol.
School was okayy. Listening comprehension not that hard I guess, though 1 or 2 wrongs for each language. Surely no full marks to be scored. Zzzzz...
HMT after school, chinese teacher said something about my composition which I do not understand. My understanding of chinese words is really horrible, since I don't read chinese books and so my vocabulary consists of not many words at all. Diaoz...
Ended early because chinese teacher had to give some other pupils oral. Reached home at about 2.30pm then started reading. I really love it when I read books on my bed till I'm tired then I just doze off and then wake up for dinner. Sometimes I even sleep till the next morning. hahas. But its really sad I don't get to read so often because we hardly go to the library. Even if we do, its only to borrow books for my younger sister. And the books have BIG WORDS, FEW PAGES AND MANY PICTURES. I don't like such books. Ewwww.
Got practice again tomorrow, even though its labour day. No rest since performance coming soon. Haven't been practicing at home, wonder how I shall fare... Hope the senior will let me go off early, since have to go to Naz's house for learning week project. Still not so sure what we're doing about. Someone tell me please. I think we're doing gossip, then its not and then its something else that I don't know what.
Going to do science and chinese corrections. Buh-bye! Good night sleep tight!!
-Si Min @ [[9:31 PM]]