ME. Me. mE. me!
CHEW SI MIN<3
2R7- NAS.
ex- eastviewian
1.3, 2.1, 3.1
4.1, 5.1, 6.1
scorpio
Loves number 2, 7, 11, 15 <3
15th November 1995
kali_1354@hotmail.com
Friday, April 27, 2007
Blogged;
Hmm... Raining heavily when going home. Got soaked to the skin. School wasn't too bad, I guess. Got the Maths PSLE Booklet as homework and the weekly chinese homework which I dislike most.
Yesterday's oral
Took Chinese oral first before English. Waited for quite long before it was my turn. Tester was the new Chinese teacher. Didn't know her name so just called her teacher. Think I didn't do so badly though I had many hesitations and stammered a little. Picture discussion and conversation wasn't so good, couldn't elaborate much. Haish...
English tester was Mrs Stella Chong. She said I read too fast. Couldn't pronounce the word "ecstatic". Kept repeating a few times before finally pronouncing it correctly. Marks sure to be deducted by alot. Picture discussion was okay. Think the librarian reading to the children is the focus point. Is it or is it not? Not sure. Conversation question was what book I read that left a deep impression or the book I read that I enjoyed most. Said the book was Little House On The Prairie I really love that book. She told me to tell her the content of the book. I looked up towards the ceiling because I neeeded time to think. Marks deducted too? Then throughout the whole discussion was on that book.
Morning
Ms Tay talked again about Ah Boon's story, and then after that went back to class. Given Maths SA1 paper. Supposed to finish within the 5 periods we have with Mrs Chin.
Mother Tongue next. Did listening comprehension for the whole 1h. Did quite badly, 3 wrongs. 1.6km run, ran round the school. Got 16th in place. Hope I get at least a silver for the NAPFA. English, looked forward to Mdm Sarila telling us our marks but she didn't say. Haish.
Afternoon
Had remedial. Marked the Science Test 7 & 8. Not too bad. Brought all the files and books back home. Real heavy.
After remedial was a thunderstom. Met Mr Roger on the way. He told Chomel, Yu Lin. Sheryl and I to wait for a while before going home. It was 3.00pm then. And then he said there would be lightning and thunder till 3.30pm. But nevertheless, we still went home. Hahas.
Reached home. Surprised to see the computer, television, radio and all the other stuff still around. Thought they would be taken away to put on auction. Then found out that Mum had managed to pay the auctioner what he had offered. Guess the prayers had worked out though not what I expected. Full amount still not paid though. Hope the factory will give my father his salary. Its been a year.
Gotta go and take a shower. May catch a cold.
-Si Min @ [[4:05 PM]]