ME. Me. mE. me!
CHEW SI MIN<3
2R7- NAS.
ex- eastviewian
1.3, 2.1, 3.1
4.1, 5.1, 6.1
scorpio
Loves number 2, 7, 11, 15 <3
15th November 1995
kali_1354@hotmail.com
Monday, April 16, 2007
Blogged;
Haven't been posting for many days. finally found my terrapin! Yipee!! You have no idea how glad I am. =]. I've given them names, oldie and youngster. lol. you must be thinking: "what weird names." hahas. Now they have each other for company and its good?Can tell that they are of the same sex as they fight each other and mostly they might be males. And now that I compare oldie with youngster, they really have a big difference. oldie is much smaller in size than youngster and its shell is also a faded green while youngster's shell is darker green. Its easier to differentiate them now that I know their differences.Today for NAPFA did the 5 stations. Did 20 sit-ups which is a D I think and standing broad jump only got 134cm far. =X Failed sit & reach and had to retake. And got 38 which an A. At least I have 1 A. =S .Inclined pull ups did 10. So difficult and as it was my 2nd last station, all the energy I had earlier was used up. None left for the pull ups. XD Shuttle run 11.88sec. So close to an A.. just 0.22 more!! haish.That's all I guess. Goodnight all.
-Si Min @ [[9:03 PM]]