ME. Me. mE. me!
CHEW SI MIN<3
2R7- NAS.
ex- eastviewian
1.3, 2.1, 3.1
4.1, 5.1, 6.1
scorpio
Loves number 2, 7, 11, 15 <3
15th November 1995
kali_1354@hotmail.com
Thursday, April 19, 2007
Blogged;
The chinese pupils from the classes came and messed up. Not all of course. Only a few. Wanted to clean up but Sheryl and Anas said to leave it there for Mrs Chin to see as proof. They eventually got a scolding of course, the next morning. Then after recess had motivational talks by Mr. Jeffery Goh, who was a inspiring and interesting talker and I think it was much enjoyed by everyone. Not boring like others that I could fall asleep after listening for 1 hour. Had remedial afterwards and did the ratio test again, and I believe quite a number got full marks. Then went Carina's house to do homework, wouldn't have completed so much if I hadn't gone. Left with the english composition now, I don't know how I should write it and still am thinking. Inspiration not yet arrived!Using back the old blogskin now, can't find a proper one and is tired of seeing that blogskin everyday. This one is not so bad but still has bad points. XD. press "end" the key juz next to the numpad if you wanna scroll till the end. Better get thinking about my composition. Goodnight all!
-Si Min @ [[9:27 PM]]