ME. Me. mE. me!
CHEW SI MIN<3
2R7- NAS.
ex- eastviewian
1.3, 2.1, 3.1
4.1, 5.1, 6.1
scorpio
Loves number 2, 7, 11, 15 <3
15th November 1995
kali_1354@hotmail.com
Thursday, April 05, 2007
Blogged;
1 week didn't post? about there then. the terrapin has been lost for 5 days straight. my mum let it out and it hasn't returned since. everyone thinks its dead, or has been flushed down the drain or toilet. or it has climbed out of house, on its way to freedom... I hope it has climbed out of the house, cos that is a better ending. I really miss it, so so muchh... its hardly been here a month and already I love it. probably cos I'm the only one who take cares of it at home. terrapin come back to me.... T_T.
my mum juz bought a new terrapin back today and I don't like it. it doesn't have a dented shell, or a bruised eye, or crippled legs and arms. THE OLD TERRAPIN WAS UNIQUE AND ONLY ONE OF A KIND!!! T_T. GIVE IT BACK TO ME!!! SOB SOB....
ending here.... my terrapin!!
-Si Min @ [[4:54 PM]]