exits tag blog me
Welcome To My Blog! (:
ME. Me. mE. me!

CHEW SI MIN<3
2R7- NAS.
ex- eastviewian
1.3, 2.1, 3.1
4.1, 5.1, 6.1
scorpio
Loves number 2, 7, 11, 15 <3
15th November 1995
kali_1354@hotmail.com

Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Blogged;

Today's my lil sis's birthday and my mum bought her a terrapin. Its about 2 and a half inches so its really small and cute! LOL. It keeps trying to escape from the container. My lil sis so selfish, and keeps saying, "This terrapin is bought by mum for me. You cannot touch and see it." I'm like diaoz. Then she keeps pressing the arms and legs of the terrapin and wants to see what's in the shell. And she picks the terrapin up by the shell and throws it on the floor before picking it up again and throwing it into the container. She's so CRUEL.

Let's not talk about it anymore. Camp was extremely fun and I really enjoyed it. Let's see what happened....

After reaching the place early, I went into a room and did my homework there cos I had nothing to do as all the Sunshine Aunties were busy preparing for registration. At 1.30pm I took my lunch and then proceeded to the registration counter and changed into my camp T-shirt. Although it stated size S, it was still very big, like a shirt that fitted for an adult, not a child. We were divided into groups according to where we lived by our Facilators. ( Facilators are the Sunshine Aunties that will follow us wherever we go and keep us company) These smaller groups will then be grouped into 2 teams, namely Raging Rapids and Spring Storm. At 2.45pm, the Vice General Director gave us Gosho teachings using powerpoints. ( Nevermind if you don't get it.) Teabreak was at 3.30pm, where we made our group cheer.

Cheers competition at 4.15pm and we had our campfire preparation by indivivual camp groups. Each group was given a song and every member of the group had to dance to the song, and different props were given to each group. We had to make use of everything, and all my group members felt embarassed at the start. I think they all got used to it at the end of the campfire preparation, where we ended our practice.

For dinner we had rice with gravy and some fishballs, nuggets and a chicken wing each. I didn't like the veggie which was cabbage. During campfire, the WD chief, Vice WD chief,
YWD chief and PD chief lit the campfire. (WD is women division, YWD is young women division, and PD is primary division.) All the groups then danced to their own song. Some did "project runway" some played like a band and other groups like my own did something original. Every group earned points and won a prize, which was a bookmark.

Supper was pizzas and then we were all let off to bathe at 10.15pm. I only got to bathe at 11pm cos girls took 10-15 mins to bathe and boys took 5 mins. The boys were all back in their dormitories at 11pm and the girls were still queuing up, waiting to bathe. And all thanks to my mum, she said that it was only a 2 day 1 night camp and we wouldn't be allowed to bathe. She only gave me a face towel, with no shampoo or shower. I had to borrow from my friends and had to use my dirty camp T-shirt to dry myself.

The Sunshine Aunties also needed to bathe and they were waiting. One girl was urgent and all cubicles were occupied. Such a sad thing for her. Lights out at 11.30pm. When I got back to my dormitory at 11.15pm, all space was taken up by sleeping bags and I had no place to sleep. Finally when I had cleared away the bags and made some space, those people up front said they didn't have enough space and wanted me to move away.

I didn't even have a sleeping bag and was only taking up this little space and they still want me to move. Did they even spare a thought for the people at the back? We also don't have enough space! I finally cuddled up into a corner and used books and my jacket for a pillow. Then at 3am I woke up shivering cos it was really cold. Covered myself with my jacket and my teeth was still chattering. I wanted to go out but was afraid that I would wake up the other girls and didn't dare to open the door. Then saw another girl leaving the dorm and followed her out. Told me she felt cold too and wanted to warm up outside.

So we walked around the Kaikan ( place where we camped) and met Sunshine Aunties on patrol. We told them we were cold and they let us walk around to warm up. After a few minutes, they met us again and assured us they had already adjusted the temperature, and made us go back to our dorm. Back in the dorm I couldn't sleep so I sat up. Then two other girls sleeping at my feet woke up and said I was very scary sitting up like that and scolded me to make me lie down and sleep. What were they thinking, scolding me like that like I was some criminal. Don't they realise some people are not used to the surroundings and can't adapt?

I couldn't fall asleep after that and everyone else woke up at 5 when they were supposed to wake only at 6.30am and be ready by 7. I waited till my friends were awake before going with them to wash up. Before that, I accidentally broke someone's spectacles's lens and was afraid to own up. But then after I came back from the bathroom the girl had already fitted her lens back into the spectacles. I was so afraid that it was broken. I'm really irresponsible huh.

Did our morning exercise and jogged around the Kaikan. Had breakfast at 7.30am. Because all the boys and girls had woken up early, somehow or another, the schedule was followed at a different timing. Played some games before our sharing time with our PD chief. It was really fun and there were points to earn. After which was the so called "Amazing Race" at 9.45am and points were earned by using teamwork and being cooperative. There were 6 stations to pass through and the one I think we did most badly was jumping rope cos everyone had a speed of their own and couldn't jump together. The other games were okay. Teabreak was bread and hotdogs with Bandung.

At 11, there was the annoucement of the winning teams and Raging Rapids won when all the smaller groups points were combined together. At the end, everyone recieved a goodie bag and a certificate stating that we had gone for the camp. And instead of taking the MRT back home, my Sunshine Aunty drove me back home. And in the car, I met her twins and made another 2 new friends.

I've been typing this post for 2 hours and its time I rested. Goodnight to all.






-Si Min @ [[1:09 PM]]


TagBoard Here.



links over hereeeee.

adrian
brandon
camilia
carina
chomel
cynthia
dini
eline
emeline
esmond
huixin
hykael
jacky
jeleen
jun long
kia ling
meredith
nazurah
pannajiva
priscilla
quan hao
robin
sabina
sandra
sarah
shao hong
shanlyn
sheryl
sis idah
syahirah
val
xin hui
yi xuan
yu lin
zai xiang

NAS 2R7
NAS 2R7 Forum Board
6^Commitment



Blog Designed by: Angez.
archives

November 2006; December 2006; January 2007; February 2007; March 2007; April 2007; May 2007; November 2007; January 2008; February 2008; March 2008; April 2008; May 2008; June 2008; August 2008; September 2008; October 2008; November 2008; December 2008; January 2009; February 2009; March 2009; June 2009;