ME. Me. mE. me!
CHEW SI MIN<3
2R7- NAS.
ex- eastviewian
1.3, 2.1, 3.1
4.1, 5.1, 6.1
scorpio
Loves number 2, 7, 11, 15 <3
15th November 1995
kali_1354@hotmail.com
Sunday, March 11, 2007
Blogged;
Sorry for not posting for so long. Was busy with homework and my father and sister are occupying the computer like 24 hours a day so I didn't get to use it. I'm going for camp later so I can't post very much. Its supposed to start at 1.30pm but sadly, I have to follow an aunty there cos if not I would not be able to go for camp anymore. I have to be at her house by 10am cos from there she will take me to our destination. She's one of those aunties that have to help out with the preparations before the primary sixes arrive. The camp is 2 days 1 night, so I should be back tomorrow at like 3 to 5 plus cos I'm following another aunty back home by taking the MRT. I feel weird calling them aunties. They're not really that old you know.There's still so much homework left to complete plus those 62 questions on the back of our classroom wall. I'm so glad Nazurah, Nadhirah and I managed to copy down all the questions. We took about 1 and a half hour to finish copying it all. Haiz... Its already 9 am now. I better go take my breakfast now. There was actually quite alot that I wanted to post about this week but sadly, I have forgotten them all.... goodbye!
-Si Min @ [[12:10 AM]]