ME. Me. mE. me!
CHEW SI MIN<3
2R7- NAS.
ex- eastviewian
1.3, 2.1, 3.1
4.1, 5.1, 6.1
scorpio
Loves number 2, 7, 11, 15 <3
15th November 1995
kali_1354@hotmail.com
Thursday, March 01, 2007
Blogged;
Back to posting! Been busy these few days with homework to complete. There are so much!! If only I had remembered that the chinese test paper had to be handed in today. So damn sian..Wednesday ^^During art lesson, we had to draw cuboids and cubes to fill the whole piece of drawing block. I'm drawing quite small cos its easier but the 4 corners of the drawing block I'm drawing the cuboids extra large. Hahas.Then came Creative Writing after school at 1.30pm. The teacher forgot to bring the writing paper for us and then she wanted to buy some from the bookshop. Sadly, the bookshop was closed so Sandra told the teacher to send someone to the Big Bookshop. But it was very far and in the end after much argument we had to do our composition on fullscap. It would have been better had we not done any composition at all. Haiz....Chalk Art was at 3.30pm so I had half an hour to sweep the class. You should have seen how dirty it was! Yu Lin and I were going to the canteen to assemble when we passed by the hall. The teachers were having their aerobic classes again. Anastasia and I saw them in the hall a few weeks ago when we wanted to find Mrs Chin to return to her the classroom keys.Then during Chalk Art, those pupils that didn't come last week were given their own sketchbooks and had to be shown the slide by the instructor Heleston. Then we the "old pupils" were taught by Rene to draw something 3D on the sketchbook. I assumed everyone had to redraw cos Rene didn't want smth that was 2D and everyone didn't know how to draw 3D. Time passes so fast when I'm drawing, probably cos I enjoy it.Back at home it was already 6 cos Chalk Art ends at 5.30 but we were let out late by 10 mins. Couldn't finish the homework at night. I fell asleep while doing homework and don't know for what reason I suddenly woke up and finally finished my maths and completed my Chalk Art drawing.Back to today. Nothing much to say except the library was closed AGAIN and so I had to go home. Haiz... I want to do my homework there de lor... Sian diao. Better start doing my homework now cos juz now was sewing something and spent 2 hours!!!Hope that I will get the time to post again. Goodbye!
-Si Min @ [[5:28 PM]]