

There was chinese remedial after school. We continued with checking our test papers. Not much hw to do.
And today, we learnt a little about percentage and then Mrs Chin gave us practice w/s on percentage. The only hw I have to do now is maths w/s and science energy mindmap. When school ended, at 1.30pm I had chinese creative writing. I think I enjoy writing compositions in this chinese teacher's class cos its much more fun. In 林老师's class writing compo is like so tedious and boring. At 3pm I had Art Club.
And we kind of did smth about faces. It was kinda interesting. =D When it ended, I walked home with Shi Hui, someone I dun think you will know. I had no idea she actually lived so close to me! Hahas. And now as I'm typing this post, I am eating ice-cream. LOL.
I'll play Audition, as I won't get to ltr when I have to eat dinner and then do my hw. Hope I'll have time to post next time. Gdbye!