ME. Me. mE. me!
CHEW SI MIN<3
2R7- NAS.
ex- eastviewian
1.3, 2.1, 3.1
4.1, 5.1, 6.1
scorpio
Loves number 2, 7, 11, 15 <3
15th November 1995
kali_1354@hotmail.com
Monday, February 26, 2007
Blogged;
Heys... Its been a long time since I last posted cos I'm so lazy. LOL. I'm so hungry now... Didn't take lunch so now I'm eating peanuts. Taste good. Hahas.Ok. Today we completed our Maths CA1 paper. I thought it was easy but many thought it was hard... Then during English lesson we had to write in our "Book Of Thoughts" about why Mdm Sarila uses authentic materials. I talked about the advantages but not the disadvantages cos I didn't think there were any at all.Chinese period arrived and there's alot of hw cos the teacher gave alot. Diaoz. Then after recess was supposed to be assembly but we didn't do anything much. For Science we did the experiment but Mrs Chin was very unhappy cos we weren't listening to her and we were unable to give her the answers she wanted when ahe asked us about the push pull thing we learnt in P5. We were lectured and then nobody dared to move when she said we could leave. It was only the 2nd time that she repeated that we actually left the room.School ended then at 1.30 there was HMT. Not much to say about it except we were given a test paper to complete. There's so much HW!!!!!! I'm exasperated!! Went to the library after HMT to do hw. But I only managed to do my Chinese workbook. Haiz....
-Si Min @ [[4:13 PM]]