ME. Me. mE. me!
CHEW SI MIN<3
2R7- NAS.
ex- eastviewian
1.3, 2.1, 3.1
4.1, 5.1, 6.1
scorpio
Loves number 2, 7, 11, 15 <3
15th November 1995
kali_1354@hotmail.com
Saturday, January 06, 2007
Blogged;
YAY. No school for 2 days and very little hw. Yipeee!!!! LOL. I'm mad.
So today we were deciding a theme for our class. I think of all the themes that were picked, I like haunted house the most. Probably becos I want our class to be painted black unlike the other classes which are most painted bright in colour. I think our classroom is quite sunny? I dunno la. Is like I think our class is very bright and there's alot of sunlight. So having our classroom painted black and all the boards painted black or filled up with black vanguard paper looks nice. At least to me. Mrs Chin didn't choose haunted house but used her own theme? "Reaching for the Stars" I dun actually mind which theme is used.And as long as our classroom is black, I'm happy! Haha.
Mdm Sarila didn't come today. She must have fallen sick. Haiz. So we used up her period to do art. In 1 and a half hours I could only complete 3 quarters of the 1st art piece we were supposed to do. I dunno why I take so much time. zzz. I'm doing my 2nd art and the 1 quarter of the 1st art ltr on at night. I hope its gonna look nice...
Juz now at 2.30pm I packed my younger sis's drawer. You probably think she's young and doesn't have much stuff. You have no idea how much junk there is in her drawer. She got lots of rubbish that she justs dumps in when someone gives her smth. My father gives her postcards he takes from some place when he goes out. My mother buys her stickers and she pastes it everywhere. And it looks damn ugly. She's got lots of books too. And she only writes on the 1st page which is wasteful. She has got at least 10 books. She justs takes them without asking. Hate her for that. So then I took like half an hour to clear those rough paper in her drawer and pack her books and everything neatly in her drawer. But she'll just mess it up again the next day. Waste my efforts.
Mrs Chin made us buy some kind of PSLE booklet, maths hw book, science test and its costing like $15. Plus for chinese we have to buy newpapers and a test booklet. Altogether is $35.(Inclusive of the $15) So expensive!! No money to buy the books leh....
Gotta go and watch my tv show le. Ending here.
-Si Min @ [[9:55 AM]]