ME. Me. mE. me!
CHEW SI MIN<3
2R7- NAS.
ex- eastviewian
1.3, 2.1, 3.1
4.1, 5.1, 6.1
scorpio
Loves number 2, 7, 11, 15 <3
15th November 1995
kali_1354@hotmail.com
Friday, January 05, 2007
Blogged;
Quite a busy today for me. Got tons of hw. =.=" I think the english lessons won't be so boring anymore cos I find Mdm Sarila's lessons quite interesting? LOL. She mentioned so many authors I even want to buy the books by one of the authors. I want to read the Narnia series. Too bad my parents dun buy any books nowadays. Only borrowing from the library. The library probably won't even have the books I wanna read cos there is only one library that we go to. Tampines Regional Library. The books there are not even to my liking except some. Haiz..
Learned a little about algebra today. Its really quite confusing to me cos I dun understand anything the teacher says. I think the PSLE is really going to be very hard for me. T_T. Mrs Chin mentioned the remedials and all the stuff today. Almost seems like some people have to stay back every single day.
Bought my english file, listening comprehension book, higher chinese textbook and it cost me $5.65. Left me with only $0.55 to eat. Diaox.
After lunch, my father used the com till 4pm which made me totally mad. Ltr when my sis gets back she'll complain me of using the com too long when I didn't! Leaves me with only about half an hour to play audition. Argh!
Better get going. Must at least play half an hour of audition!
-Si Min @ [[8:20 AM]]