ME. Me. mE. me!
CHEW SI MIN<3
2R7- NAS.
ex- eastviewian
1.3, 2.1, 3.1
4.1, 5.1, 6.1
scorpio
Loves number 2, 7, 11, 15 <3
15th November 1995
kali_1354@hotmail.com
Wednesday, January 31, 2007
Blogged;
Ok. So today there was the Mother Tongue remedial. Before that I stayed back in class with Anastasia, Jeleen and Saza. Mrs Chin was explaining the questions to Saza who didn't understand them.I also asked one question about the line of symmetry. Then at 1.35pm saw 林老师 arriving. So Mrs Chin then left.
Did the chinese compo corrections during remedial and 1 and a half hours passed like that. At 3 went to the library to do hw. Completed only about half of it.
Was juz about to go back home when I saw 林老师 at the foyer. She was in charge of the 'Torch Challenge'. She had a timer in hand and those who had been eleminated were standing beside her looking out for those that had moved or some sort.
I left after some time then.And since I didn't take lunch, I went to the bakery opposite and bought something to eat. I was so hungry....
Back at home I played the compuetr for 1 and a half hours and now I'm posting. Dinner is calling. I better go!
-Si Min @ [[6:18 PM]]