ME. Me. mE. me!
CHEW SI MIN<3
2R7- NAS.
ex- eastviewian
1.3, 2.1, 3.1
4.1, 5.1, 6.1
scorpio
Loves number 2, 7, 11, 15 <3
15th November 1995
kali_1354@hotmail.com
Monday, January 08, 2007
Blogged;
Err. Didn't post for the last 3 days cos no time and I'm oso quite lazy to post. Hehe. Nth much interesting to say though. Juz that today we had HMT and there's alot of hw left for me to complete. I've juz come back from school and I'm feeling so tired with hardly any energy left. I'll juz make this a quick post.
HMT teacher said that we have to buy another test book for the lesson and so its like have to spend another $4.50. The cost of the books altogether is $40.60 which is almost half of $100 which is alot. I can't afford to pay!! You teachers think the all the students very rich ar. Then you're wrong! I'm not using my own savings but my family is in financial difficulty ok? Is not as if I have a 100 bucks for you to spare! Keep telling us to buy buy buy. In the end you teachers always nv use. You think the books very cheap hor. Idiot. Damn stupid school. Tell us buy txtbooks and you dun use. Now still want to buy some more books. Use the txtbook 1st la!
I'm like so damn angry right now. My game cannot load and there's damn lot of problems for me to solve. Bullshit sia. I'm ending my post. Goodbye.
-Si Min @ [[4:22 PM]]