ME. Me. mE. me!
CHEW SI MIN<3
2R7- NAS.
ex- eastviewian
1.3, 2.1, 3.1
4.1, 5.1, 6.1
scorpio
Loves number 2, 7, 11, 15 <3
15th November 1995
kali_1354@hotmail.com
Wednesday, January 03, 2007
Blogged;
Err. This is my sis's old blogskin. LOL. I couldn't find any nice ones so I used hers. She saved it on the notepad. =DD. Couldn't get up in the morning. Slept at 12am last night. Couldn't fall asleep. Maybe I was too tense. Diao. School was okay. At least dun have hw. Hope my chinese teacher ain't gonna be Mdm Lim. Not that I dun like her. I oso dunno why I dun want her to teach me. I'm making no sense at all. zzz. Not even to myself.
Bought my science file and my chinese textbooks today. Costed me $5.20. So expensive. Still have to buy higher chinese textbook. Plus Mrs Chin wants us to buy dunno what books for science and maths. Haiz. Have to do my 'skills' hw. Dunno what to write about. I didn't even do anything. Juz play and play all day. Diao. Maybe I can write about playing a song on the clarinet. But I didn't play any new songs except the one the junior band played on 1o december. Hmph. Did play Angels of Peace once but all the wrong notes came out. Hai yo. Juz anyhow do a write-up oso can. Mrs Chin won't know that I can't play. LOL.
End of my post. Have to do write-up. lalala
-Si Min @ [[9:05 PM]]