ME. Me. mE. me!
CHEW SI MIN<3
2R7- NAS.
ex- eastviewian
1.3, 2.1, 3.1
4.1, 5.1, 6.1
scorpio
Loves number 2, 7, 11, 15 <3
15th November 1995
kali_1354@hotmail.com
Wednesday, January 31, 2007
Blogged;
Ermm... Lets see what happened yesterday.
After school had HMT. And then 林老师 gave us workbook hw and a compo. And we're supposed to hand the compo in on Friday. I'm like WHAT THE.....
She let us off early for the Games Day. And I switched teams. To some team called the Hawk Girls or something. I'm not sure. Then during the game, I didn't do anything I guess. Juz running around for dunno what.
And cos the whole thing ended at 4.30pm like that, I didn't get to go to the library to do my hw. Back at home I had to rush through that maths revision paper. Slept at 11pm that night.
-Si Min @ [[6:19 PM]]