ME. Me. mE. me!
CHEW SI MIN<3
2R7- NAS.
ex- eastviewian
1.3, 2.1, 3.1
4.1, 5.1, 6.1
scorpio
Loves number 2, 7, 11, 15 <3
15th November 1995
kali_1354@hotmail.com
Sunday, December 10, 2006
Blogged;
You can choose not to read this as you may not understand. So, the concert's over. But there was a big disaster. My clarinet spoiled... After I set-up my clarinet this morning which is the day of the concert, I found out that I couldn't play a single note. I thought it wasn't a big deal. Thought I would be able to play in just a while. When the baton group was doing their make-up, we had our warm-ups. I could play nothing either. Someone told me it was becos my reed was chipped. I didn't have any spare reeds. So someone lended me theirs. It was size 3. I still couldn't blow anything. Back in the room with our bags, I borrowed another person's reed. Same thing happened. No sound at all. Started to panic. If I couldn't play, I wouldn't be able to perform... Si Hui tested my clarinet. She couldn't play either with her mouthpiece. The problem was not with the chipped reed. The problem was with my clarinet. Hui Min scanned my clarinet and found the problem. One of the keys was stuck causing no sound to come out. The key was bent. Hui Min and Si Hui then took my clarinet to Jeannie hoping she could do smth. Nothing could be done except for me to use Jeannie's clarinet and pass it back to her when the seniors were playing their piece.Everything went well after that.My school books have not been bought yet and my homework is still not done. I know I'm lazy. I can't help it.... My school shoes haven't been bought and my school bag has not been washed. Alot of things are still not done. Gtg and eat dinner. Signing off
-Si Min @ [[4:38 PM]]