ME. Me. mE. me!
CHEW SI MIN<3
2R7- NAS.
ex- eastviewian
1.3, 2.1, 3.1
4.1, 5.1, 6.1
scorpio
Loves number 2, 7, 11, 15 <3
15th November 1995
kali_1354@hotmail.com
Tuesday, December 05, 2006
Blogged;
This blogskin is really unusual. Ain't it? I took 4 whole days to change all the colour codes and create a new tagboard. The words and colour were all in white and grey and the font was really small. Starting I couldn't figure out which was which as I was afraid I might erase smth important and cause it to not be able to allow us to navigate. Plus there were alot of pop-ups during the time I was refurnishing the blogskin and I didn't save the information so I had to restart and figure out what the colour codes were. Each time I restarted, 2 hours of my efforts were gone. So I actually wasted 4 hours of my efforts. Ok. Lets change the subject.The concert's coming and now our practices are held in Jurong so I really have to wake up earlier than usual so as to arrive there on time. I can play the song now, but I really squeak alot. So its not that gd. We performed in front of the seniors yesterday and it was like I dun dare to face them. I was scared I guess. I dun think I can even face the audience on the day of the performance. Lucky there's only 1 song to play. Well, maybe you could call it half a song cos our conductor made us not play the 1 page of the song. There are 2 pages in fact. But we'll play the 1st page twice. My homework's not done and everyday I'm lazing around doing nth. I'm getting tired of the game "Audition". I'm a person that doesn't stick to 1 game for more than a year. Its boring doing nth but better than doing hw. Cos I think Mrs Chin won't collect the hw. I'll only do the Maths Practice papers. I dun have any idea how to do the experiments for Science. ZZZZ. Gtg to watch tv lols. Signing off.
-Si Min @ [[2:45 AM]]